There are a wealth of professional development and learning experiences available in the Kansas City metro. Check out the UMKC TalentLink calendar below to find your next workshop, class, and/or training event. You can also review a listing of Bloch Executive Education events, or entrepreneurship related programming.
This class is for companies who are new to social media or are winging it and need a plan of action!
- Social media clarity!
- What really matters for business?
- Minimum investment required to manage social media
- How to create a weekly social media management plan
- What, when, how often your company should be posting
- What to do about ugly comments and bad reviews
- Most important things to track each month
- Examples and ideas
- Action plan
This class is taught by Anne Cull, President of ThinkViral.
Scholarships may be available, check them out and apply here.
Looking for customized training solutions? UMKC TalentLink has you covered there too.