The Mastering Project Management with PMP Prep course will provide you with a deeper understanding of project management concepts and applications in the workplace. As you obtain a detailed exploration of these essential topics and concepts—all on your own time—you will further gain an intermediate to advanced level of comprehension.
You will learn about project selection, strategy development, complex schedule modeling, forecasting, risk identification and assessment, statusing, recovery, and more. You will also explore project proposals, planning components, and project evaluation and discover how important a project manager is to an organization.
The material covered in this course is guaranteed to meet or exceed the educational prerequisites needed to prepare and take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam.
What you will learn
- Advanced project management concepts and definitions
- Project selection and proposal processes
- How to evaluate projects and take appropriate next steps
- How to select, plan, execute, control and complete projects
- Agile Basics and Principles
How you will benefit
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute PMP certification exam
- Enhance your ability to secure a promotion, score a new job, and generally climb the career ladder
- Develop greater understanding of the project manager’s role in a variety of fields
- Boost critical thinking and decision-making skills that will aid you across industries