This course will prepare you for the Cisco® CCNA 200-301 exam, the top associate-level certification for IT professionals. Most businesses today need daily operation on their systems, making networking a high demand skill set. Becoming a Cisco® Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) proves your knowledge of IT networking technology and boosts your career prospects.
Each section will help you master certification-based topics for Cisco networking. Not only will you be prepared for the CCNA 200-301 exam, you will be able to provide networking solutions to real-world applications. This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the CCNA certifying exam upon eligibility.
What you will learn
- To administer Cisco-based technologies for networking fundamentals and network access
- Best practices for IP connectivity and services that ensure the integrity of network systems
- How automation and programmability relate to Cisco networking systems
How you will benefit
- Gain an understanding of Cisco networking needed for entry-level networking positions
- Expand your current knowledge of networking essentials
- Be fully prepared to pass the CCNA 200-301 certification exam
- Receive a prepaid exam voucher for CCNA 200-301 on course completion