Business and Leadership
UMKC TalentLink offers a range of business and leadership courses, workshops, and certificates to enhance your professional skills and advance your career goals.
Many courses and workshops are live and instructor-led, and taught by experts in their field, including UMKC faculty and working professionals with years of industry experience.
Upcoming Workshops and Courses
GROW AS A LEADER. DESIGN AS A STRATEGIST.
The Bloch Strategic Leadership Program is a six-month active learning experience for working professionals who want to grow as leaders and gain a holistic view of the challenges facing business today.
- Learn from business leaders and academic practitioners who bring experience and insight to the classroom.
- Understand and implement concepts, tools, and frameworks for solving complex business challenges.
- Approach problem-solving from a customer-focused perspective.
- Practice design-thinking methodology that employs creativity and ideation.
If you are an employee of the Federal Reserve Bank, the Federal Reserve Bank Leadership Development Certificate will allow you the flexibility to elect classroom-based coursework, paired with one-on-one leadership coaching, which will best support your individualized learning and development goals.
Federal Reserve Bank – Leadership Development Certificate Includes:
- The opportunity to work with subject matter experts to grow your leadership skills during four (4) Bloch Executive Series seminars
- Personalized leadership coaching
- Customized action planning guide
- Course materials
- Event parking
- A light breakfast, coffee, and lunch during seminar dates
- Official recognition of completion from the Henry W. Bloch School of Management at UMKC